Give by Cash or Check


During this time that we are not meeting for services, we are unable to accept cash donations. Please consider using one of the other methods described here (check or online) or set aside your gifts until we come together again.


  • Mail a check to the church office (please don’t send cash):
    • Wallace Presbyterian Church
      ATTN: Assistant Treasurer
      3725 Metzerott Road
      College Park, MD 20740
  • Bill Pay:
    • You can set Wallace up as a vendor under your bank’s bill pay section. Enter our name and address as shown above. Your bank will issue a check and mail it to us. Use the word “offering” where you are asked for an account number.
  • Electronic Funds Transfer – ACH transfer:
    • We do NOT encourage the use of electronic funds transfers that go directly to Wallace’s bank account. These might be called EFT or ACH transfers. If you are asked for the church’s bank account number and routing number – do NOT continue with this approach. This funds transfer is confusing for our record keeping AND would bypass our Assistant Treasurer. Your gifts would NOT be tracked or recorded or included in reports we prepare and send each January for tax purposes.

If you have any questions, please email our assistant treasurer.